[FSPA] Possible absence @ Carpool tonight

thatpinballgirl at aol.com thatpinballgirl at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 10:29:04 EDT 2019

I will also possibly be late tonight, depending on traffic. Have a work thing till 7:30 in DC. Might miss first game or two but intend to play.  Thanks, Jessica H.

Sent from my Sprint Phone.
------ Original message------From: The Bob via FSPA Date: Tue, Mar 19, 2019 9:55 AMTo: FSPA main discussion list;Cc: The Bob;Subject:Re: [FSPA] Possible absence @ Carpool tonight
You can use preplays for the games you miss and start playing when you show up.