[FSPA] Carpool Summer 2019 call for players

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:44:39 EDT 2019

It's that time again everyone!

Please use this registration link to sign up.
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/65
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/51>
You can sign up in person as always but the more pre-registrations we have
the better and the easier Week 1 will be.

Week 0 is 5/14/19!  Come out and check out the machines, bank some
preplays, and meet the other players.

Week 1 is 5/21/19 and we will meet every Tuesday except for the week of 4th
of July and the Tuesday after ReplayFX (replayfx.org).

The game lineup will change a little bit but trust me, you'll like it.  No,
Ghostbusters isn't leaving. :)

League schedule is available here: http://www.fspazone.org/carpool-fairfax/
If you have any questions or suggestions you can reach me at
bob at fspazone.org.

See you soon!
Bob