[FSPA] VBH/AFSP Charity Tournament The Saturday!

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Sat May 11 06:31:44 EDT 2019

Here is the bank lineup for today. Of course, this is subject to change depending on breakdowns and such, but we will replace games as needed with like replacements.

If using seven games:

Shrek (coming in this morning, thanks Todd!)
Tron
Deadpool
Star Trek
TX Sector (If we can get it fixed in time, otherwise we will use Mystic)
Atlantis
Eight Ball

If we expand to nine games, we will add Mystic and Iron Man to the mix. If Mystic has already been added, we will add High Speed.

If we expand to ten games, we will add High Speed to the mix, and Demolition Man if High Speed has already been added.

We will keep Bad Girls, Supersonic, Genesis, and Monster Bash on the sidelines for now as backups.

Joe K.