[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum (at Lost Rhino) Call for Players

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 15:29:52 EDT 2019

I can't believe it is that time again.  After a short break from last
season, we are gearing up for the summer season of Silverball Sanctum at
the Lost Rhino brewery.  Week 0 is this upcoming Wednesday, May 15.

Like last season, each meet will be held on Wednesdays and we will get
started around 7pm, we usually finish before 8:30pm, but if more time is
needed, the fine folks at Lost Rhino will let us run a little after 9 so we
can wrap up the final games.

Sign up for this league through this sign up link.
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/68

Given that we did not have a chance to award the prizes during our playoffs
last season, I have decided that we will award the prizes at Lost Rhino
during our Week 0.  If you played in the playoffs last season, come on over
for week 0 to claim your prizes.  If you cannot make it to week 0, let me
know at edan at fspazone.org and we'll find another time to get you your
prizes.

I'm looking forward to another great season, feel free to ask me any
questions you may have.

-Edan Grossman