[FSPA] MOM’s Organic Pinball League Summer Season!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sun May 12 21:36:58 EDT 2019

Sign up now for the MOM’s Organic Pinball League Summer Season!

MOM’s Organic Pinball is tucked away in a secret room in MOM’s Organic
Market, 9801 Rhode Island Ave., College Park, MD. We will be playing
Mondays at 7:30 PM. The optional Week 0 (for practice, preplays, testing
commutes, etc) is on Monday May 27th (Memorial Day), with league play
starting on June 3rd. We play every week except July 29th, when we will be
off for the observance of the ReplayFX Holy Week, and playoffs will be
August 19th. See the full schedule and subscribe to the calendar here
<http://www.fspazone.org/moms-organic-pinball/>.

Please register at this link: Event Registration: MOM’s Organic Pinball
Summer 2019 Season <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/69>

This season we’re having a special Summer-themed selection of games! Some
will be quite apropos and a few will be a bit of a stretch, but they will
(mostly) be fun! The lineup may change36
 depending on the number of players we have, but here is the starting list:
*Vacationing on the Jersey Shore: *Wizard of OZ, Hobbit, Dialed In!, and
JJP Pirates of the Caribbean
*Travel: *Taxi, Supersonic, and Argosy
*Summer blockbusters: *Flash Gordon* and Independence Day (how could I NOT
include ID4?)
*Summer concert series: *AC/DC and Metallica

* Note to pedants: I realize Flash Gordon was released in December 1980 — I
actually saw it on opening day — but work with me here… I said some of them
would be a stretch.

Dues continues to hold the line against inflation at $40 for the whole
season, with $1 of that going to the IFPA's World Pinball Player Ranking
bloodwite.

Questions? See the FSPA web site <http://www.fspazone.org/> or email me
directly at rob at fspazone.org!