[FSPA] VUK Summer League Call for Players

Alex Jeffrey ajtjeffrey at gmail.com
Thu May 16 14:11:02 EDT 2019

Hi everyone!

VUK Summer League will be starting shortly!
Sign up here! http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/66

Week 0 will be this Sunday, May 19 from 5-7.

We will take a week off for Memorial Day, so Week 1 of League will be
Sunday, June 2.
So come out and meet the machines and other players! Also, you can begin
preplays.

The machines this season will be (subject to change)
Hot Tip
The Walking Dead
Aerosmith
F-14 Tomcat
Spider-Man
Iron Maiden
Monster Bash
Attack From Mars
Game of Thrones
Addams Family
Deadpool
Munsters

It's a 10 week season; we will meet Sundays at 5pm, skipping Father's Day
(June 16) and Pinburgh (August 4) with Finals on August 25.

Dues are $40 ($4 per week) and can be paid in cash or directly to me via
PayPal at ajtjeffrey at gmail.com

Hope you can make it out this Sunday; if not then I'll see you on the 2nd!

-Alex Jeffrey
VUK League Commissioner Summer 2019