[FSPA] Summer Fulton Tournament less than two weeks away

rw55dodgers at aol.com rw55dodgers at aol.com
Mon May 20 18:52:11 EDT 2019

Just a reminder that the 6thAnnual Fulton Tournament is two weeks away. It will be a 4 strike knockout with PAPA style finals.  I will send out a list of players coming this weekend.

Also, if the weather is nice, I will have yard games forthose interested and pool will be open.    Thanks, Rob Thomas

2019 Summer Fulton Pinball Tournament

Tournament Details
Date: June 1st 2019

My nexttournament is on June 1st 2019 and it will be part of Kevin Stone’sPintervention Circuit Tour for 2019.  Lasttournament was very successful and went very smooth with 55 players and I cango up to 80+. I will have support and help from several players from FSPAleague. My plan is to hold either a four strike Tournament or IFPA Match Play in groups of 4 with a PAPA style final with thetop eight. Will decide and post what format about 30 days before thetournament.  Final rules will be postedat Tournament. The Tournament will be IFPA sanctioned with WPPR points awardedbased on current rules.

·        Time: Thedoors will open at 11am and the main tournament will start at 1 PM.

·        Address: Laurel,Maryland, 20723

·        Food and drink (Water, soda’s and ice tea) will be availableduring the event.  BYOB.

·        The tournament may be limited to 80 so players please reserveyour spot.

·        If you make the finals plan to play until 11pm.

·        If you click going on Facebook I do have you on my list.

TOURNAMENT

TheTournament will be four strikes until the final eight or IFPA Match Play in groups of 4.

PAPA stylefinal for the top eight.

I hope tohave 20+ games in the Tournament depending on working condition.

Notes: No extra balls, extra balls should be turnedoff but any extra balls will be plunged.

Possiblegames for main Tournament:

EM’s – Aztec,Bow & Arrow, Prospector, Royal Flush, Sunset, Snow Derby& Williams 8 ball.

Classics –Bally’s Star Trek, Black Knight, Eight Ball Deluxe, Jacks to Open, Jungle Lord,Mata Hari, Paragon, Sharpshooter & Space Invaders.

Newest – BigHurt, Dr Who, Lord of the Rings, Elvis, Medieval Madness Remake & Wizard ofOZ.

Games for fun – Ace High, Cross Town, StarWars EP1, Teachers Pet & Short Stop (pitch & bat game).  Also havetwo video games (Multicade & Multi-Williams) for fun.

FEES AND PAYOUTS

MAIN:

Tournamentwill be $25.00 ($20.00 prize fund & $5.00 for food)

PinterventionCircuit Tour - $50.00 & IFPA fee’s taken from prize fund.

Paid outwill be - 50% 30% 15% 5% rounded off remaining amount if less than 35 players.

If 35players and over all finalists (top 8) will be paid.  Amount of payoutwill be determined by number of players.  Plaques for top 4, medalsfor 5-8.

 Any suggestions and comments are very much appreciated.

Some things subject to change including date based onunforeseen problems.

For info contact Rob Thomas @ rw55dodgers at aol.com

                                                                                                  NextTournament – Fulton Fall Tournament – September 7th, 2019