[FSPA] VBH Final Meet/Doubles Finals are Tonight. :(

Todd Yoder todd at planetyoder.com
Fri May 24 02:59:52 EDT 2019

I will be at VBH tonight at 6:30 PM to remove my four remaining games.

Dave, I can also grab Tron if you can meet me there with the key. I can deliver it to your house as well.

Update to VBH holiday weekend hours: CLOSED Saturday, OPEN Sunday 10 AM - 12 PM, CLOSED Monday. There will only be four games left by then:

 - Alien Poker
 - Bad Girls
 - Star Trek
 - Supersonic