[FSPA] Summer Fulton Tournament less than a week away

rw55dodgers at aol.com rw55dodgers at aol.com
Sat May 25 22:45:17 EDT 2019

Just a reminder that the Summer Fulton Tournament is less than a week away.  It will be a 4-strike knockout with PAPAstyle finals.  As of now I have about 55 players.    Here is a list of playersthat I have coming:

| Alberto Santana |
| Alex Jeffrey |
| Amanda Walsh |
| Anthony Frasca |
| Audrey Bonsignore |
| Brian Galletta |
| Brian Nalley |
| Brian Weingartner |
| Carlos Velez |
| Charlie Bucks |
| Chuck Gardner |
| Dale Geiger |
| Dave Peller |
| Dave Peller |
| David Marcoot |
| David Markland |
| David Ross |
| David Schumeister |
| Delia Nevins |
| Dennis Muse |
| Douglas J Malcolm |
| Elliott Keith |
| Francesco La Rocca |
| Francis Parks |
| Gregg Giblin |
| Howard Dobson |
| James Hudson |
| Jane Kelly |
| Jennifer Coleman |
| Jessy Ring |
| Joe Said |
| Johnny Burbank |
| Jose Chong |
| Juana Summers |
| Justin Williams |
| Karen Smith MD |
| Lindsey Most |
| Madmike Richardson |
| Mike Myers |
| Mike Oehler |
| Mike Pantino |
| Mike Polisky |
| Neil Tapper |
| Riley Coleman |
| Rob Maerz |
| Rob Thomas MD |
| Scott Sidley |
| Shawn Hillman |
| Spencer DesRoches |
| Stephanie Traub |
| Steve Ryback |
| Steve Stakem |
| Tim Peterson |
| Tom Warner |
| Vincent Scellini |
| Justin Bath |

 If you are not on this list and plan on attending, pleaselet me know by either email or Facebook. I have you down if you said attending on Facebook.  Also have about 30+ said interested onFacebook.  If you told me in person, it’sa good chance I forgot, just remind me. |

Also, if the weather is nice, I will have yard games and the pool will be open forthose interested.    Thanks, Rob Thomas