[FSPA] Monday preplays Moms

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sun May 26 15:53:15 EDT 2019

Barry, I plan to be there around 6 or so and I’m fixing to do some preplays
as well.

The games are currently: AC/DC, Argosy, Dialed In!, Flash Gordon,
Hobbit, Independence
Day, JJPOTC, Metallica, Supersonic, Taxi, and Wizard of OZ. There are a
couple of games on deck in case we have a sudden influx of players or if
any of them decide to start acting up.

All of them should be ready to play now. Note to returning players: On
Flash Gordon, bonus multipliers no longer carry over, so be prepared to
take the Wood Beast test every ball.