[FSPA] VBH CLOSED

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Thu May 30 21:11:54 EDT 2019

I'd like to take this opportunity to extend my thanks to all the league officers and players at VBH -- our current crew of Joe Kosack, Jake Peterson, and William Wulf, as well as the many others who contributed their time and energy to this league over the years.  VBH was our oldest league location, with 20 years of continuous play, so it's especially sad to see it shut down.  And although I'm pretty sure they're not on this mailing list, huge thanks also to the owners and staff of VBH itself, who were always very gracious hosting us at their facility.

--Joe