[FSPA] Mama Said Knock You Out tournament @ MOM's November 16th - big one, get yo WPPRs

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Tue Nov 5 18:20:45 EST 2019

Pinholics Anonymous is hosting the second semi-annual Mama Said Knock You Out at MOM's Organic Market in College Park, Md.

The tournament is next Saturday, November 16th.  Doors open at 9am, registration at 11am and we start at 12pm sharp.

The format is the relatively new Progressive strike format w/finals.  Groups of 4 players award 1 strike for 2nd place, 2 strikes for 3rd place, and 3 strikes for 4th place.  3 player groups, 1 strike for 2nd and 2 strikes for 3rd.  10 strikes total to make it similar to a 4 strike format.  Top 8 players make it to the PAPA finals format, where all 8 players get prize money (unless we have low attendance).

This is also a Pintervention Circuit Event and WPPRs go towards the Maryland IFPA State Pinball Championships.

Summary of Details

*         9am - Doors Open

*         11am - Registration begins

*         12pm - Tournament starts

*         $25 entry fee, players ranked 10,000+ or unranked are Free

*         10-strike progressive knockout qualifying with top 8 players in finals

*         Finals are PAPA style, 4 player, 3 game match

Any questions, see the website here: https://pinholicsanonymous.com/home/pintervention-championship/mamasaidknockyouout/
And you can register on the Facebook page, but it's not required (but will help out):  https://www.facebook.com/events/2567299086679997/

Any more questions, send an email to info at pinholicsanonymous.com<mailto:info at pinholicsanonymous.com> and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Big WPPRs, bigger Knockouts.  Come join the fun!!!