[FSPA] Spinners Preplays and dues as of (11/6)

Steven Muse g4m3rfr34k at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 12:15:56 EST 2019

What if each league had a 'dues' web page updated weekly alongside the
meet results?  Though it would be a little more work for officers to
track digitally each week, it could help motivate staying paid-up
knowing that the treasurer isn't the only one aware that you forgot
cash 5 weeks in a row.

-Steve