[FSPA] Flippers Fall Pinball Bash Nov 22nd - 24th

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757.org
Wed Nov 13 20:20:35 EST 2019

- Just a heads up that on Nov 22nd to 24th is the Fall pinball bash 2020.
- There will be classics and womens side tourneys.
- Qualifying starts Friday night.
- Tshirt with every entry.
- Software being used supports queue so no more standing in line
- Restaurant next door is now open (the building to the right of the
Flippers building looking at the front.)

Address is 6615 Caratoke Highway, Grandy NC

The lineup as I saw it 2 weeks ago (apt to change!) from my photos
includes:

OG Kiss
Eight Ball
Fathom
Flash Gordon
Playboy
Machine BoP
Pinbot
Centaur
Capt Fantastic
3 machines I can't make out
Tron LE
Ghostbusters LE
Scared Stiff
Herculeas
AC/DC LE
Kiss LE
Star Trek Ent LE
PoTC
Elvis
Big Bang Bar
Whirlwind
Earthshaker
Evira & Party Monsters
Black Knight 2K
Superman
Xenon

Alice Cooper
Black Knight SoR
Munsters
Beatles
Total N Ass^H^Hniliation
Super Mario Bros

Don't know editions on:
Batman 66
Jurrasic Park
Guardians ot Galaxy
Star Wars (New Stern thing)
Deadpool
Iron Maiden (LE I think)

All JJPs:
Wizard of Oz
Hobbit
Dialed in
Pirates of the Carrib JJP thang
Wonka

Monster Bash
Med Mad
Cactus Canyon
Baywatch
Tales of the Arrabian Mispelling
Creach
PoTC
Addams Fam
Twilight Zone
Batman Dark Night

Theatre of Magic (out of service)
A few other games I can't make out in my pics.

Like I mentioned, apt to change since they're going thru machines pre
tourney.

--
: Ethan O'Toole