[FSPA] MOM’s Playoffs - Monday Dec 2nd!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 09:14:41 EST 2019

The regular season at MOM’s Organic Pinball is behind us, the WPPRs
<http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=29476> have been WPP’d,
so after taking a well-deserved breather for Thanksgiving we can proceed to
the playoffs! Trophies and stuff will be awarded!

A Division
#1 - Joe Kosack
#2 - Fil Baird
#3 - Jose Chong
#4 - George Peran
A Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/157/39,331,371,27?a=1>

B Division
#1 - John Locke
#2 - Rob Thomas
#3 - John Mucciardi
#4 - Stephanie Traub
B Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/157/182,201,399,418?a=1>

C Division
#1 - Tom Kenyon
#2 - Dave Roth
#3 - Kevin Walton
#4 - Mac McCubbin II
C Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/157/555,494,363,394?a=1>
Three-peat! Kevin has been 3rd seed in C Division playoffs for three
seasons in a row.

D Division
#1 - Courtney Miller
#2 - Jody Limbacher
#3 - Marion Dehn
#4 - Jami Dennis
D Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/157/490,553,551,552?a=1>
Three of the four qualifiers in our first D Division playoffs are new
players! Go youse guys!

Game selection starts at 7:15, play starts at 7:30.

   - If you get game picks, have them ready!
   - If you don’t get game picks, have them ready anyway because you must
   be present to pick — so it makes sense to have game picks against higher
   seeded players ready.
   - If you don’t know whether you get game picks or not, check the rules
   or ask me.
   - If you are not there at game pick time, you will be bumped down in the
   seeding.
   - If you are not there when play starts, you will lose your playoff
   spot! If you are going to be late, please contact me so that you don't lose
   your spot.

If you can’t make it to playoffs, let me know as soon as possible so we can
summon those wretched souls in the twilight netherworld of the unqualified
(who may want to show up anyway just in case there’s a last minute no-show).

And don’t forget next season… Week 0 of Spring 2020 is on Martin Luther
King, Jr Day, January 20th. It will be a new year, so our selection of
games will feature a lot of new games or games that have the aura of
newness about them! Arrange your Mondays accordingly asap!

If you have questions, let me know. Otherwise, we’ll see you next Monday!