[FSPA] Pinball three wheel casters

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757.org
Fri Oct 18 15:28:27 EDT 2019

> If you need to scoot the thing around on wheels, pin skates work well and
> aren't terribly expensive.... I find that repurposing things from harbor
> freight typically leaves me wanting more and wishing I popped for the right
> tool for the job.
> https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PBS

I now own a Penguin Pinball Dolly that took the place of the little Harbor
Freight 3 wheel casters.

Those pinball skates always looked really good to me when you don't need
to move the machine crazy distances. But I have never seen them in use in
real life, or known anyone that used them to vouch for them.

The idea that two legs on each side are locked together is good. Also, if
you can pick the machine up with them not falling off (to go over a step
up into a house or something) that would be very cool.

               - Ethan