[FSPA] As long as we are talking new game lineups...

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Mon Oct 21 15:53:11 EDT 2019

Silverball Sanctum at Lost Rhino Brewery now has an operating and tastefully LED'd Road Show and Jurassic Park Pro with the improved play field and new software that was released Wed was installed Thurs.  In a week or two I am bringing the 2nd LINKED NBA Fastbreak for unique Head-to-Head play.  And no games go away ...these are additions (the barrels are now moved and they have more room).  -Roland