[FSPA] FSPA: MOM's Organic Pinball Results for 10/21/2019 (Meet #6)

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 09:13:36 EDT 2019

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 12:54 PM Stephanie Traub via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
wrote:

> Yes the FG at MOMs doesn't say whose ball it is if you're player 1 on ball
> three only, I believe.

That's a really weird one, and potentially very problematic.  Player 1
could be put in a situation where they legitimately don't know if it's
their turn or not, if previous player <last> earned a mystery extra ball.
I would wonder what the ruling would be on that.  If this is me, I'm
calling an SLO and asking "Is it my turn?" and make them decide to avoid
getting DQ'd.

Hopefully someone can look at that and fix it before States next year.

          --- Dave