[FSPA] Elvira Launch Party - Lyman's Tavern

J. Bell svubell at msn.com
Sat Oct 26 15:15:38 EDT 2019

Sounds awesome.  Not sure if anyone’s sharing rides from Fairfax, but I figured I’d ask if anyone else this way is heading down...

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 26, 2019, at 2:42 PM, David Barber via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

Sorry, forgot start time. 730.

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019, 1:54 PM David Barber <clydesguy82 at gmail.com<mailto:clydesguy82 at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hey All,

Halloween can't be complete without The Mistress of the Dark, Elvira! We'll be partying in celebration of the new Stern Pinball machine and the holiday. The festivities will include a 3 strike Tournament! $1 entry fee. Come play! Lots and lots of prizes on the way, not just from Stern. Also we're adding cash to the tournament.

Metro stop 3 blocks away.

Lyman's Tavern
3720 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20011
(202) 723-0502