[FSPA] VUK call for players: Fall 2019

Max Baskin chaosrunner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 00:02:30 EDT 2019

Howdy everybody! It's that time again. With the finals having wrapped up
today (and Alex preparing a missive with more details on the results), it's
time to throw open the doors and invite everyone to the location with the
best pizza in Montgomery County (and possibly the entire DMV) for the
Sunday night league!

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will not be returning to commish
duties this season, but Alex has agreed to carry on and I'll be helping out
with some of the administrative tasks...like sending this email out.

Week 0 is NEXT SUNDAY, 9/8! This is a chance to check out the machines, get
some preplays done, and meet some of the other players with the season
starting off for real the following week, 9/15. I would like to note that
the calendar is currently wrong, though: there are two weeks marked as off
(9/22 and 10/13) that we WILL be playing on and one week (the Sunday after
Thanksgiving) where we will NOT be playing. The calendar should be adjusted
soon.

So come on down to VUK for pins, pizza, and pals. (Yeah, I know it wasn't
very good, but I was committed to the three item list and damn it, I was
going to make it happen.)

http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/73