[FSPA] Reminder: Week 0 for Carpool is Tuesday 9/10!

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 16:20:45 EDT 2019

 Click the link below to preregister.  Preregistration is a good idea
because it helps get Week 1 off the ground in a more organized fashion
which helps me out. :)

http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/72

Also we will be having a launch party for Jurassic Park on Saturday
9/14.  Carpool
Jurassic Park launch party
<https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=35557>
Doors open at noon and we would like to get playing by 12:30, 1 at the
latest.  This will be a 2-strike knockout tourney with finals played on
Jurassic Park.
The FSPA party is the same day so want to make sure registered party guests
have time for both. :)

Hope to see everyone tomorrow for Week 0!
Bob J.