[FSPA] MAJOR Ghostbusters code change at Silverball Sanctum (Lost Rhino)

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Sat Sep 28 17:01:30 EDT 2019

That's Ghostbusters biggest problem IMHO.  The scoring has been a bad thing for competitions but when it comes to on location it looks so amazing and attracting but when it just eats all 3 of your balls in 60 seconds you question what your dollar actually bought you.  It's frustrating for some of us who play pinball every week let alone someone who doesn't really play often at all.  The code may fix the scoring issue but it can't fix the playfield design that makes it hard to keep your ball alive.