[FSPA] Spinners Preplays

rw55dodgers at aol.com rw55dodgers at aol.com
Mon Sep 30 23:29:09 EDT 2019

Steve:
Not a dumb question, you need to play with one other person, it doesn't matter who (league player, spouse, partner, someone off the street or Spinners most likely has somebody there that can play with you), some of the scores submitted are just the players scores, you don't need to send in other players scores unless they are a league player who also are doing preplays.
Thanks,Rob T