[FSPA] FSPA Leagues status - Update

Bryan H bghenson23 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 06:21:48 EDT 2020

Asking the *important* questions:

   - Do we get a special 'league canceled' in middle of season badge?
   - Do we get the end of season badges? I was gunning for a Trifecta
   personally - gotta have goals!

I'm excited for the day that things return to normal and location pinball
comes back.

Thanks to all the league folks and the operators. I appreciate all the work
you do.

Thanks,
Bryan