[FSPA] FSPA Leagues status - Update

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Wed Apr 8 18:53:49 EDT 2020

Steve (Kapinos) email never came through to me - the one that he says for people to talk on slack and not continue the "me too" stream.  I only saw that message as quotes on someone else's reply (this seems to happen a lot with messages from various people at random times).  I assume others are in this same boat and why the "me too" stuff is continuing.