[FSPA] Spring Ocelot Players - Dues Refunds

steve flynnibus at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 21:45:40 EDT 2020

Attention Ocelot players..
As you've seen on the list, due to the uncertainty going forward of when we will be able to complete the Spring season, we have opt'd to terminate the season as it's been played to date.  We believe this gives everyone, both old and new players, the best flexibility to play when we do get to start up again.
Because of the extenuating circumstances, the league is returning all player dues for the Spring Season back to the players.  In addition, the FSPA Association is covering the IFPA player fees for the season so that the season to date can be submitted to the IFPA for WPPR points.
As everyone is aware, the stay-at-home order is having a huge impact on businesses, especially the workers at these small local businesses.  Matt and Chris have setup a GoFundMe page for the Ocelot Staff where anyone can contribute.  The monies will go directly to the staff at Ocelot.  The link for the GoFundMe is - http://gf.me/u/xv72m8
To refund dues, I need paypal or a venmo address where payments can be sent.  I have created a simple response page where I need each player to specify how they would like to be refunded and the email to use.  We have also included on the response the option to have your dues sent directly to the GoFundMe page in full, or in part.  The link for the survey is Ocelot Spring Dues Preference
Please follow the link and submit your responses as soon as you can.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Matt (matt at fsapazone.org) or myself (flynnibus at yahoo.com) directly.
Thank you and hope to see you all soon!-Steve, Matt & Chris