[FSPA] Outbreak Breakout Selfie League

daniel quinn dquinn1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 19:44:50 EDT 2020

I know that a lot of people have been reluctant to go in large groups to
the bars for leagues due to Covid. I thought it would be fun to bring back
competitive pinball play in a way that allows people to get their pinball
fix, while still being able to social distance. Enter the Outbreak Breakout
Selfie tournament!

Basically you go to the link provided here https://matchplay.live/b5nvx
and click register for this tournament. If you don't already have a
matchplay live account you can get a free trial for a couple months so that
won't cost you anything. Entry free for the tournament is $10, with all the
money going to the prize pool.

The tournament will be played on 9 different pins at two locations: Solace
Brewing Company in Dulles VA and Tucked Away Brewing Company in Manassas
VA. You don't have to play on all 9 pins if you don't want, but the more
pins you play the more points you'll get. You can play a game as many times
as you want and when you get a score you think is good, snap a photo of
your score with you in it and send it in via the website. You can send in a
max of 5 photo's per machine. Tournament starts at 1PM EST on Aug 5th and
ends at 11:59 pm on Sept 5th. Any entries received after 11:59pm on Sept
5th will not count.
I've attached a google doc below with all the tournament details. Any
questions just let me know. Good luck and happy flipping!

-Dan

https://docs.google.com/document/d/151rVPmjN7DUAENJoeAvkGdoKRviCN7Qx6rDQSka0c4A/edit?usp=sharing