[FSPA] Mustang Sally Pinball tournament tomorrow 8/15

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 12:12:17 EDT 2020

Hey Everyone!

Tomorrow we will have another 3 strike tournament at Mustang Sally Brewery.
 Registration will start at 12 and the tournament will begin at 12:30.
Cost is $5 with full payouts to the top 3 finishers.

Masks are required, hand sanitizer will be provided, games will be wiped
down in between rounds and social distancing will be required.  Having Fun
is also required!

The MSB Lineup is:  Evel Knievel, Iron Maiden, Jackbot, GhostBusters,
Demolition Man and potentially Roadshow

We are planning to run two tournaments a month at each of our locations
from this point forward until we resume leagues.   The end of month
tournaments will always be the last Thursday(Carpool) and Saturday(MSB) of
the month and the mid months will depend on our availability.

Link:  https://msbrewing.com/

Thanks,

Wick