[FSPA] Carpool Monthly tournament Thursday 8/27

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 19:51:13 EDT 2020

Pin-ballers,

This Thursday is the last Thursday of the month and we will have our end of
month 3x tournament.  Coors is now an official sponsor(this might = beer at
some point?)and Stern has started sponsoring prizes once again.  Prizes go
to the losers and first two out play for a Translite.

Registration opens at 7pm, tourney will start at 8pm. Cost is $5. Normal
COVID protections in place. Carpool is large so you will be able to keep
your distance from people and they have a big outdoor patio where you can
enjoy Covid free smokey outdoor air. Hope to see you there!

Current lineup:  AFM, Harlem, FishTales, BramstokersDracula, Stranger
Things, Guardians, Frankenstein, Batman DK, Mousin Around

https://www.gocarpool.com/

Wick