[FSPA] Beginning Machine Rentals

DAAB Amusements daabamusements at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 19:33:30 EDT 2020

Hey everyone,

Please reply to me directly at daabamusements at gmail

I hoped for the best, but, it doesn't seem things will be returning to
normal soon. So, I'm renting out most of my machines. Below is a list and
prices. Most machines need a little time for me to clean them so I'll use
this as a starting point to prioritize. Basically if you're interested,
expect a week or so before delivery.

Delivery and pick up is included in the price.

Elvira House of Horrors - $400 / month
Roadshow - $300 / month
Eight Ball Deluxe - $250 /month (RENTED)
Whirlwind - $250 /month
Star Wars LE - $400 / month
Pimped Tron Pro - $300 /month
Black Knight LE - $400 /month
Star Trek LE - $350 / month (RENTED)
Rick and Morty Blood Sucker - $200 / week (RENTED)
Alien - $250 /week
Flight 2000 - $250 /month
Gottlieb Hulk - $200 /month
Hot Tip (Solid State) - $200 /month
Lost World (Bally) - $200 /month
Flash Gordon - $200/ month
Street Fighter 2 - $250 /month
Twister - $250 /month
Attack From Mars - $300 /month
Ghostbusters LE - $400 /month
Star Wars EP 1 - $250 /month
Paragon - $200 /month

Of course tech support is included. Also all social distancing and
sanitation protocols will be observed.

I'm also straight selling my judge Dredd, data east Batman and waterworld

David