[FSPA] Led Zeppelin from Stern

Edward Most edwardmost at verizon.net
Tue Dec 15 18:11:46 EST 2020

The bally game air aces has truly some amazing side cabinet art work. It may very well be the most boring game produced by Bally in that era but the colors along with the Dave Christian art work make it collectible.  If you happen to purchase and are willing to play a few games with your NIB LZ LE I would be honored love to have a go with your new pin. As always and with respect, Most Sincerely ,  Ed