[FSPA] Ocelot Winter Classic and Stranger Things Launch Party

Matt Wycoff mwycoff at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 14:10:49 EST 2020

A few minor changes.  To accommodate those attempting to register for
pinburgh, we offer the following two changes.

-We will delay the official start time to 1:30pm vs 1pm, doors still open
at 11 and registration still begins at noon.

-You may pre register by emailing me off list at mwycoff at gmail.com,
providing first and last name, IFPA#, and sending $15 PayPal friends and
family.

Looking forward to seeing and flipping with everyone!

-Matt and Chris