[FSPA] Stern Army Carpool Bar monthly tournament tonight 2/27

Mario thisismario007 at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 09:38:35 EST 2020

ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO LIKES BEER AND PINBALL:

There have been some internal discussions about creating a pinball tournament that would be combined with a brewery beer crawl ( a “Pin-Crawl” <tm> as it were!)We would rent a party bus and ride from brewery to brewery playing the pinball machines located in those places. My thought was since we play tournaments with three strikes, we could play three brewery locations and people would not be eliminated until the third brewery and we would finish up at that third location.  Details can be worked out, but that was the basic framework I had in mind.

Since we would have to rent a party bus, there would be an additional cost to play in this sort of a tournament. Would people be willing to do something like this? Perhaps we could get a list going to see how many people can commit to it and then get an understanding of what the cost would be for an entrance fee?  I think this would be a fun thing to do in between seasons, to have something to bridge the gap between seasons.  Any thoughts?

-Mario

Sent from my iPhone