[FSPA] Open House invite

Gregg Giblin rgregggiblin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 21:14:33 EST 2020

Hi, happy post holiday.  My open house is next Saturday 1/11.  While not mandatory for attendance please RSVP to me at rgregggiblin at gmail.com <mailto:rgregggiblin at gmail.com> so I can get an idea of food.  I’ll have food and beer/soda/water etc. but feel free to bring your favorite beverage.  Starts at 3 PM and goes late.  Please remember to park on Southfield Dr., not in the court.  I have a cat again so be prepared if you're sensitive to that.  Football will be on 2 TVs (up and down) with sound off upstairs.  Flipping Ravens couldn’t have played on Sunday!@#$%&*. Sorry, rant over.  Cmon by for a great time!

Hope to see you soon,
Gregg