[FSPA] MOM’s Organic Pinball League Spring 2020 Season!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 22:34:26 EST 2020

It’s a NEW year, and that means a NEW season of MOM’s Organic Pinball
League!

MOM’s Organic Pinball is tucked snugly in MOM’s Organic Market, 9801 Rhode
Island Ave., College Park, MD. We will be playing Mondays at 7:30 PM. The
optional Week 0 (for practice, preplays, testing commutes, etc) is on
Monday January 20th (MLK Jr Day), with league play starting on
January 27th. We will play with no scheduled breaks until March 30th,
followed by playoffs on April 6th — the weather may have other ideas, but
we’ll see what happens. See the full schedule and subscribe to the calendar
here <http://www.fspazone.org/moms-organic-pinball/>.

Please register at this link: Event Registration: MOM’s Organic Pinball
Spring 2020 Season <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/82>

Since it’s a NEW year and a NEW decade (odometer-wise), we’re playing all
NEW games. Argosy? Pirates? Metallica? Forget about them. They’re OLD. The
games this season will be 100% NEW in some way, shape, or form.

*Games we haven’t played in league before: *300, Aerosmith, Attack from
Mars, Creature from the Black Lagoon, F-14 Tomcat, Little Chief, and Star
Trek
*Games we haven’t played in league before for good reason and that I’ll
probably regret including: *Lord of the Rings
*Games with NEW code: *Ghostbusters Premium
*Games with the letters NEW in the name: *Twilight Zone
*Games with the letters YEAR in the name: *Guardians of the Galaxy Pro
*Games with the letters DECADE in the name (more or less): *Scared Stiff

We may expand or contract the number of games based on the number of
players, but we’ll try to maintain our commitment to newness.

Dues for the season are not new, but continue to be $40 for the whole
season, with $1 of WPPRgelt going to the IFPA.

Questions? See the FSPA web site <http://www.fspazone.org/> or email me
directly at rob at fspazone.org!