[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum at Lost Rhino Spring 2020 call for players

Kathy Quinn stupeckj at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 16:36:04 EST 2020

 so bummed we can't make it this season.
    On Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 03:38:48 PM EST, Edan Grossman via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

 We are two weeks away from another season of Silverball Sanctum at Lost Rhino brewery.  This season, Roland is offering to pay $10 of each new player's dues, $10 of the player that brought in that new player, and will donate another $10 to a Foster Children charity.
This league runs on Wednesday nights from 7pm - 9pm, week 0 is on January 22, and week one begins on the 29th.  We have some lineup changes this season and more changes may happen by the time the season starts.
The current game lineup is as follows (but is subject to change)...
   - Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy (Bally 1975)
   - Jungle Lord (Williams 1981)
   - Jurassic Park (Pro) (Stern 2019)
   - NBA Fastbreak (Bally 1997)  --  Two NBA Fastbreaks are linked together for Head-to-Head play!!!
   - Red & Ted's Road Show (Williams 1994)
   - SlugFest (Williams 1991)  -- This is a pitch & bat game, not in the league lineup.
   - Star Wars (Premium) (Stern 2017)
   - The Addams Family (Bally 1992)
   - The Machine: Bride of Pin-Bot (Williams 1991)

Head-to-Head on NBA Fastbreak is a ton of fun, and you don't see this setup that often, so check it out while you can.  We have another great season of Silverball at Lost Rhino ahead of us, so what are you waiting for?  Sign up now.  I am looking forward to seeing you in two weeks!

   - http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/84
-Edan Grossman