[FSPA] Please RSVP: FSPA end-of-Fall party @ Ocelot Brewing, Sat Jan 25, 5 PM - 10 PM

jonathan flanders jflanders128 at icloud.com
Fri Jan 10 10:08:47 EST 2020

I know you guys probably go through a lot of work to set up the end of season parties and I’m super grateful for that. ❤️

If I may give some feedback though, I’d like to put in the suggestion box that we get more than a two weeks heads up about the party. I work retail, and I’m sure a few others have rough schedules too. In the retail world, getting a specific day off typically requires a request more than 2-3 weeks in advance. I have not been able to attend any of the season parties because they are announced too soon to the date to get the time off. Is it possible, in the future, to give pinballers more of a heads up notice to request time off?

Sent from my iPhone