[FSPA] Reminder: Please RSVP: FSPA end-of-Fall party @ Ocelot Brewing, Sat Jan 25, 5 PM - 10 PM

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Sun Jan 19 04:32:33 EST 2020

Hi folks...

Just a quick reminder that signups for the upcoming party will close on the evening of Monday, January 20.  If you'd like to join us, please sign up at <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/85 <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/85>> ASAP.  As always, we welcome and appreciate "maybe" and "no" responses, so even if you're not quite sure of your plans next weekend, a "maybe" response gets you in the door and is hugely helpful to us when we buy food and drink.  :)

Thanks!  Looking forward to the party at Ocelot next Saturday!

--Joe