[FSPA] Mustang Sally Stern Army tournament this Sunday and 2020 update

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 18:25:24 EST 2020

FSPA,

The first Stern Army tournament of the year will take place this SUNDAY at
Mustang Sally.  Last year was the first time VA made it to superstate
status and we plan to build on that this year.

Registration will start at 12:00 and the tournament will begin at 12:30

Format: 3 strike

Cost:  $5 or $1 for kids under 12

Stern has restocked our prizes so losers will have the opportunity to win
something!

Games:   DialedIn, Jackbot, IronMan, DemoMan, Breakshot, Ghostbusters

https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=39739