[FSPA] Ocelot Week 1 Starts Tonight at 7:30!

Matt Wycoff mwycoff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 14:02:44 EST 2020

Fellow Ocelot Goers.. (Oceleters?  Ocelations?)

Week 1 starts tonight at 7:30..  If you haven't signed up yet, please do at
this URL (.. as it makes things go a lot smoother!
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/83  Why should you play
Ocelot?  New beer releases every week, 11+ well maintained and new
pinballs, the only NOVA location to feature JJP games, the last two
releases from Stern, a handful of arcades, new player incentives, referral
bonuses and charitable giving!

All new (to Ocelot) players get $10 of their dues covered by us!  Also, if
you bring a new player (to Ocelot) referral with you, we will cover $10 for
you too!

Also, we will donate $10 on behalf of EVERYONE who plays this season, to
the center for missing and exploited children.  (Right now about $200).

Current lineup, is:

   - Stranger Things (Pro - Stern 2019)
   - Jurassic Park (Pro - Stern 2019)
   - Willy Wonka (Standard - JJP 2019)
   - Monster Bash Remate (Special Edition - CGC 2019)
   - Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro - Stern 2017)
   - Star Trek (Pro - Stern 2013)
   - South Park (Sega 1999)
   - Paragon (Bally 1979)
   - Super Mario Brothers (Gottlieb Premier 1992)
   - Eight Ball Deluxe (Bally 1981)
   - Jungle Lord (Williams 1981) - FSPA League Giveaway Game
   - ...and eventually likely just in time for playoffs Rick and Morty from
   Spooky!

If you can't make it to league, I hope you can make it to our Winter
Classic tournament, and Stranger Things launch party.. on February 22nd!

-Matt and Chris