[FSPA] Week 1 at Silverball Sanctum (Lost Rhino) is tonight!

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 10:20:39 EST 2020

If you haven't signed up for this league through this link yet, now is a
great time to do that.

http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/84

Our official start time is 7pm, but tonight we will likely get started
around 7:15pm, since it is the first week of the season.  Try to show up a
few minutes before 7pm as that will help us get started closer to the
official start time.

Also, if you are ready to pay your dues, I will be collecting them tonight,
however I don't need to be paid in full until week 4.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have at edan at fspazone.org

See you all tonight!

-Edan