[FSPA] iScored

Dan Reynolds daniel.j.reynolds at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 09:43:43 EDT 2020

Hey all,

I know a bunch of you already know this, but i thought i'd mention it
for the ones who don't:  i run a site called iScored (
https://www.iScored.info ) that is a score tracking app for game
rooms, or bars, or arcades, or whatever.  Kind of a super-fancy
whiteboard for your basement or bar.

Yesterday I made a new video showing off how it works, and some of its
features:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQFqD7zUUGM

It's actually been around for almost three years now, but I'm still
adding features to it and improving it periodically.  It's come a long
way and i'm pretty proud of it.

Anyway, thanks for enduring my spam.  Miss you all and hope the
insanity ends at some point!!
-Dan Reynolds