[FSPA] Games for Sale

Paul Liam McGlone dwifairfaxatty at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:56:00 EDT 2020

My Lease is up on the Office soon, so I need to thin the herd.

These 4 are at the office, but I'd also offer a few from the house.

Sopranos.   $4,000.00.   Same game as seen at CarPool.  Has mirror side
upgrade and nice LED's.   Safe is problematic intermittently.

World Cup Soccer '94.  $3,000.00 Same old game dating back to John's Place
days, but greatly renovated over the years.

Whitewater.   $4,000.  Fully functioning but upper flipper needs rebuild.

Meteor.  $1,000.   Not the same game that Scott had at RedZone, but good
condition.  Fast, fully functioning.

Text me with questions 703-447.7697

Paul McGlone
Paul