[FSPA] MOM’s League indefinitely postponed

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 09:01:05 EDT 2020

MOM’s is definitely still open. I don’t know the status of the pinball
room… but if it is and it were me, I’d keep in mind that pinball machines
are filthy under the best conditions. If you absolutely have to play a
game, wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly immediately
afterwards… I would go through THREE iterations of the Black Knight 2000
theme song while washing instead of the usual one.
[image: 89694092_924869367308_4964802978075639808_o.jpg]