[FSPA] Machines for sale -- local

Scott Sidley sidleyr at gmail.com
Fri May 1 11:49:04 EDT 2020

If you have been thinking, I need to get this game away from that wretched
sott guy, then now is the time.  Most of these have been on location within
the last 2.5 years, so if you saw it, not much has changed.  local pickup
and local delivery are possible, not shipping anything right now. Any
response to the list will be ignored, so send mail directly to me if you
are interested.

sidleyr at gmail.com

Breakshot (capcom) $2000, comes with extra drop targets, has alternate
backglass, alternate coin door with dbv installed. original coin door
available, and if you know Todd Yoder, the original backglass is
available(when he finds it)

High Speed (williams) $1750, has playfield protector, led displays. comes
with new plastics

Doctor Who (bally) $1500, has ColorDMD, will need slight lamp matrix work.

Time Warp(williams) $650, comes with banana flippers, extra stickers for
drop targets, flipper rebuild kit.

Bad Girls(premier) $850, needs right sling solenoid. has dbv on coin door.

Cleopatra(gottlieb) $800, needs a few posts reset or t-nutted, coin door
modified to have dbv. may come with new plastics (I think I bought them,
just have not found them yet)

Alien Poker(williams) $1000, decent shape, comes with repro playfield.
ready to swap

Project Machines for sale:

Mars:God of War(gottlieb) $900, needs sound card replaced, needs a drop
target. comes with replacement sound card.

Bally Home Fireball(bally), $350, needs at least 2 switches replaced.

Black Hole(gottlieb), $900, cabinet was painted with latex, needs driver
board replaced, plastics, mech cleaning, probably a few connectors
repinned, comes with new plastics.

Devil's Dare(gottlieb) $500, needs cabinet, current cabinet might break
while moving, large wear spot on pf (devil face), all displays and
electronics were working last time it was powered.

Flash(williams), $250, main condition unknown, missing tilt mech, possibly
other things. mostly for parts.

Sinbad(gottlieb), $300, basically cabinet and pf, not working, mostly for
parts. coin door not installed into cabinet, not all parts on pf are from
Sinbad.