[FSPA] Machines for sale -- local

Scott Sidley sidleyr at gmail.com
Fri May 1 22:57:15 EDT 2020

Been a busy day, only 3 project machines left.
They are good for parts mostly, so if you need parts....

Thanks to everyone, I will have fewer things to worry about.

On May 1, 2020 11:49 AM, "Scott Sidley" <sidleyr at gmail.com> wrote:

>Local pickup and local delivery are possible, not shipping anything right
now. Any response to the list will be ignored, so send mail directly to me
if you are interested.

> sidleyr at gmail.com

Project Machines for Sale:

Devil's Dare(gottlieb) $500, needs cabinet, current cabinet might break
while moving, large wear spot on pf (devil face), all displays and
electronics were working last time it was powered.

> Flash(williams), $250, main condition unknown, missing tilt mech,
possibly other things. mostly for parts.

> Sinbad(gottlieb), $300, basically cabinet and pf, not working, mostly for
parts. coin door not installed into cabinet, not all parts on pf are from
Sinbad.