[FSPA] buying a pinball

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 13:49:30 EST 2020

Julie- I have been refurbishing pinballs and selling in the DC area for decades (since I was a teenager), and when you get a game from me it will be right, and play like new.  That's especially important for a first game; and I warranty games IN YOUR HOME if you are in my service area.  Often I get rare HUO pins I offer up to loyal local  buyers first.  I also sell machines that either need cleaning or need repair, at bargain prices.  Have sold to many FSPA'ers over the years that keep coming back for more, and about a dozen pinballs alone have been sold to a couple of the Carpool/Mustang Sally main players, as well as others.  I also sell ANY brand of new game at discount prices to FSPA'ers. I am also a buyer of certain era games.  Hit me up off-line and let me now what your requirements. ( JoyalRJ  at  aol dot com )  -Roland
www.SilverballSanctum.com
LOCAL tel: 703-481-1313 or Toll FREE 1-877-4-PINBALL