[FSPA] Bally drop target fix for broken brackets no longer made

William S Cromarty wsc253 at nyu.edu
Mon Nov 16 21:15:27 EST 2020

Should have fired me a note Kevin! Could have fired up the 3d printer and
modeling software and saved you 6 years of hunting.

If anyone has a hard-to-find part out there that could be printed, feel
free to fire me a note and I'll see what I can do. Some parts might be
beyond my modeling capabilities but I'm always happy to give it a shot.

WSDC