[FSPA] Pinball Art Film Premiere at Spinners

Joe P. Said jsaid12 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:46:37 EDT 2020

Sorry we missed you Max, I'm just now back at my desk.

Yes, we have taken many precautions to ensure the health and safety of our
guests, employees and volunteers.

We treat our games daily with Biocide, a quaternary ammonium cleaner and
disinfectant. We have also taken the time separate our games and to utilize
our 13,000sq/ft to provide social distancing for players. We also have tall
ceilings with decent air flow. Of course we require masks at all times,
hand sanitation upon entrance and provide hand sanitiation stations
throughout the arcade. These requirements apply to all ages and we don’t
make any exceptions.

We’ve also installed a shield at the check-in desk and prefer credit cards
over cash and don’t give out change. We’re at half-occupancy which is 75
people at once which is about 100sq/ft per person in our main spaces.

Hope to see you soon,
-joe