[FSPA] Reminder Mustang Sally end of month tournament Saturday 10-31 and Costume Contest

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 09:01:44 EDT 2020

Pinheads,

This Saturday we will have our end of month 3X tournament at Mustang
Sally Brewery.
 Registration will start at 12 and the tournament will begin around 12:30.
Cost is $6($1 for the prize pool) with payouts to the top 3 finishers.  The
first two losers will also have the opportunity to play a single match for
a donated prize from Stern Pinball.

We will also have a costume contest for those that are feeling festive.
The winner of the best costume will get 20% off their tab and the entry fee
will be covered.

The MSB Lineup is:  Evel Knievel, Iron Maiden, Jackbot, GhostBusters,
Demolition Man and RoadShow.
Link:  https://msbrewing.com/

Wick